ARCHAEOLOGY WORLD, the “All in One Magazine” that brings you up-to-date with the latest archaeological discoveries: from the earliest emergence of humans, right up to yesterday, spanning the world from Classical Greece and Rome to Medieval England, through Egypt, Mesopotamia, and the Near East, into Asia, the Far East and beyond.
Explore sites – and sights – through our exclusives features and eye-popping photography. We brings you the stories from the archaeologists themselves, so you learn first-hand from the experts about the latest finds and most up-to-date researches. Discover the what, where, when and why from the people doing the digging, and see for yourself the glorious locations of their exciting excavation.
- Features: Each issue include several major features, covering the whole world
- News: Each issue include the latest archaeological news and discoveries from around the globe.
- Reviews: Each issue review the latest archaeological books
- Forum: Each issue include letters from our readers, a crossword, a photo puzzle, and a cartoon
- Object Lesson: Each issue highlights a beautiful, unique, and often quirky ancient object and the story of its discovery.
At Archaeology World, we believe that one of the most important fields of knowledge we can pursue as human beings is our beginnings. And while some people may seem content with the story as it stands, our view is that there exists countless mysteries, scientific anomalies and surprising artifacts that have yet to be discovered and explained.
The goal of Archaeology World is to highlight recent archaeological discoveries, as well as offering alternative viewpoints and explanations of archaeology, mythology, religion and history around the globe. Our open community is dedicated to digging into the origins of our species on planet earth, and question wherever the discoveries might take us. We seek to retell the story of our beginnings.